Hi guys, welcome to my new blog. This blog will be for articles on subjects during the time that I'm in English II. As you were already told, I'm taking English II with Mr. McCarthy as my instructor. I'm a Freshman at the moment and hope to enjoy the full experience of English literature and maybe even some foreign literature as well. I currently live in Chicago and love to enjoy the scenery. Excuse my grammar and structure for my blogs since this is my first ever blog. If my blogs are interesting to you then I hope you will stay with throughout the entire journey.
I am not a heavy writer and will try to be as clear as possible in my blogs but don't expect any promises. I'm a novice so criticism and encouragement are welcomed at all times. I would like my blogs be better and better as we go progress through the year.
L
ReplyDelete